To read a PDF file on your computer, the most common free reader is Acrobat Reader, available for PC and Mac at this address: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/.
Be careful if when downloading your book you get a file named "URLLINK.acsm" please refer to this documentation). ACSM DRM is incompatible with all LINUX-based operating systems.
To read a DRM-free ePub file, we recommend the following free players :
- Adobe Digital Editions (software available for PC et Mac) : http://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/download.html
- iBooks (available for Mac, à télécharger gratuitement depuis iTunes)
- Calibre (software available for PC et Mac that will also allow you to organize your digital library) : https://calibre-ebook.com/download
- ePubReader (add-on to add to your Mozilla Firefox browser) : https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/epubreader/
- Readium (module to add to your Chrome browser) : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/readium/fepbnnnkkadjhjahcafoaglimekefifl?hl=en&gl=en